An Oakville Physiotherapy Clinic you can depend on
What separates our Oakville physiotherapy clinic from the millions in Halton? Our physiotherapy team treats most, if not all injuries with shockwave therapy. Shockwave therapy is a pneumatic gun that sends a projectile 15 times a second against an applicator head. This mechanical force breaks down tissue and causes new blood vessels to form helping the patient heal faster!
Whether its a chronic shoulder injury or a new ankle sprain our physiotherapy team will have the treatment you need! If you haven’t tried shockwave therapy contact us now to book!
Physiotherapy is effective in the treatment of:
- Back and Neck Pain
- Impaired Mobility
- Foot and Ankle Injuries/Pain
- Hip Pain
- Occupational Injuries
- Postural Problems
- Post-op and Pre-op
- Sports Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
Pain and restricted mobility can put serious limitations on your life. If you find yourself asking “Where can I get the best physiotherapy near me?” make an appointment with us at Oakville Physiotherapy clinic. Our Physiotherapists treat injuries and allows patients to regain maximum function from their physical conditions. Everyone is welcome from children to seniors. Glen Abbey Physiotherapy is also approved for most insurance companies to direct bill your treatment. Make sure you bring your insurance information with you!
Our trained physiotherapists will improve the movement and mobility of the body for lasting pain reduction. Whether you’re dealing with a recent or chronic injury, our rehabilitation process will see you through to a full recovery. Our proven physiotherapy process includes many treatment techniques such as ultrasound, manual therapy, shockwave, IFC, ART, acupuncture and heat and icing. These help patients achieve overall rehabilitation in combination with massage therapy and chiropractic treatment.
Glen Abbey Physiotherapy in Oakville offers the following services:
- Manual Therapy: Normalizes soft tissues, tendons, muscles, ligaments and joints.
- Therapeutic Exercises: Improves and promotes balance, strength, endurance, fitness and mobility.
- Acupuncture: Dr. Jenn is our acupuncturist click here for more.
- Interferential Current Therapy: By applying electrodes for pain alleviation, enhances blood flow, erosion of scar tissue and relaxes muscles.
- Education:Information to assist recovery, and techniques for prevention.
- Shockwave Therapy: Breaks down scar tissue and helps improve blood flow. Learn more about shockwave treatment in Oakville here.
We believe it is important to educate you on prevention techniques. Glen Abbey Physiotherapy offers information on techniques to reduce injuries and care for existing injuries. Injured ? Book today with one of physiotherapists.